Experienced Rider Course
The Experienced Rider Course will take you through leading edge technology, including:
- Traction Management
- Advanced Turning
- Braking and Swerving Skills
The direct task coaching approach will enable you to develop a better understanding of your motorcycle and your abilities. Classes are approximately 5 hours of instruction on the motorcycle range.
Participation will result in the issuance of an MSF completion certificate that can be used in most cases for ticket adjudication, insurance discounts, personal fulfillment, 8 TCLEOSE Hours, and requirements of organizations for Road Captains.
Qualifications for this course
Be a competent, licensed motorcycle operator with one year riding experience (recommended minimum), or have completed a Basic Rider Course and have three months riding experience. You can own a Motorcycle or have a motorcycle to ride for the course.
Required to Participate
- Motorcycle must meet all requirements for street operation
- Proper registration & license for motorcycle
- A T-CLOCS safety inspection by the course instructors
- Proof of insurance
- If the motorcycle is borrowed, written permission from the owner for use in the course and the proof of insurance
In addition, You will need the following to participate...
- An unrestricted class "M" endorsement on your unexpired driver's license.
- D.O.T. approved (the sticker on the back) Helmet (Loaner helmets are available)
- Eye protection (i.e. face shield, goggles or glasses)
- Shoes that cover the ankle. High top tennis shoes are fine. Low heeled are wise.
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket.
- Long non-flared pants without holes, jeans are good.
- Full fingered gloves.
- Rain gear is optional. We do ride if it rains.
- This course contains moderate physical and cognitive activities which must be performed by all.
- Classes are non-transferrable without consent of RiderCourse Center, and are non - refundable.
- Rescheduling is possible with notice and time to fill the vacancy created by the schedule change.
- RiderCourse Center cannot be held responsible for conditions or events beyond its control.