Before you register for a Motorcycle Training Class,
you should ask the following questions:
- Do I need my own motorcycle?
- We provide the motorcycles for the class.
- Do I need my own Helmet and Gloves?
- You can use our Helmets and Gloves if you do not have any.
- Do I have to ride a Motorcycle or can I ride a scooter?
- You have the choice of taking our class on either a Motorcycle or Scooter.
- Restroom Facilities Available?
- Several sites require you to travel to restrooms off site.
RiderCourse Center sites have facilities onsite.
- Type of training surface?
- Most training surfaces are asphalt.
RiderCourse Center sites have concrete surfaces at our North Richland Hills and Carrollton locations.
- How do you select your Rider Coaches?
- Most sites will hire a trained Rider Coach.
RiderCourse Center interviews, then trains Rider Coach Candidates
OR RiderCourse Center only hires a Rider Coach after a referral and extensive interview process.
Think of more questions? Give us a call at 972-317-6322 or send an email to email@example.com
Ready to register? Go here to select a class and register online.